Cherry Cottage - Cottage holidays in Ripe, East Sussex
Here are the details for Cherry Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Ripe, East Sussex. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
This beautiful detached country cottage situated in a secluded and peaceful setting boasts stunning rural views. Tastefully decorated throughout in a contemporary country style, Cherry Cottage is a warm and welcoming home from home. The property comprises of two spacious double bedrooms with integrated en-suites, one twin bedroom with two singles which can be joined to create a super king double bed on request, a single room with an additional day bed and a family shower room. The spacious sitting room and dining room are divided by a double sided wood burning stove, while the large kitchen with AGA range has a second dining table and chairs. French doors open on to lovely paved terrace with garden furniture. The final highlight of Cherry Cottage has to be the large enclosed garden with terraced areas and an array of interesting planting.
On Cherry Cottage’s doorstep are numerous country walks to explore through fields and woodlands. The village of Ripe can also be reached on foot where you will find an excellent village shop which provides an abundance of fresh produce and selection of wines, a café with homemade treats and a pop up pub. There’s even a fish and chip van that visits the village on Thursdays! In easy driving distance of Cherry Cottage is the historic market town of Lewes, which offers restaurants, cafés, independent retailers, antique shops and a Farmers market on the first Saturday of every month. The glorious Sussex coast can be reached in under half an hour’s drive where breath-taking cliff top walks and stunning seascape views are waiting to be discovered. Being both family and dog friendly, Cherry Cottage really is an ideal rural escape for friends and family, with or without a four legged friend.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests (maximum seven adults).
- One super-king bedroom and one king-size double bedroom, both with integrated en-suite bathrooms.
- Twin bedroom with beds which can be joined on request and separate family shower room.
- Single bed with an additional cabin bed suitable for a child.
- Large enclosed garden with terraced areas.
- Double sided wood burning stove.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
- AGA, separate two ring electric hob and multifunction microwave.
- Combined fridge freezer, small fridge, and dishwasher.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with Sky television in the kitchen and in the second bedroom.
- Television with Sky television, DVD player and CD player in sitting room.
- Digital radio.
- Two highchairs and two “Baby Dan” travel cots (with extra mattresses) available on request.
- Fixed stair gates in situ.
- Garden table and chairs.
This beautiful country cottage situated in a secluded and peaceful setting boasts stunning rural views. The village of Ripe can be reached on foot while historic Lewes and the glorious Sussex coast are both in easy driving distance.
|Cherry Cottage has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This Susssex cottage can be booked for a short break
This Sussex cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 736.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
As you can see Cherry Cottage is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Ripe. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about Cherry Cottage is for guidance only. sussex-cottages.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages in East Sussex and West Sussex. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.