Cherrystone Barn - Cottage holidays in Ripe, East Sussex
Here are the details for Cherrystone Barn ideal for a cottage holiday in Ripe, East Sussex. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Cherrystone Barn is a bespoke oak framed barn, recently refurbished in a contemporary style while retaining some of its original features and providing a state of the art boutique master bedroom. The property is set within the grounds of Cherry Cottage and is a truly idyllic, secluded location with its own driveway and charmingly pretty, enclosed garden.
Right from your front door there are an abundance of wonderful walks which you can access from the garden, in addition to the 14 mile long Cuckoo Trail which allows you to explore the surrounding areas.
The village of Ripe is just a short walk away where you will discover a village shop which provides a delicatessen with delicious home cooked food and a post office. A short drive away and you will find Middle Farm which is host to a wonderful farm shop, restaurant as well as the National Collection of Cider and Perry. A little further afield you can explore the historic town of Lewes with a wealth of lovely, independent shops, pubs and restaurants. Lewes prides itself on its array of interesting antique shops as well as the farmers market which is held on the first Saturday of every month.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom, one shower room and one bathroom.
- External passageway from sitting room to double bedroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Large enclosed garden. Please note, a public footpath runs through the paddock, next to the garden.
- On-site parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property, (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Some low oak beams.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment.
- Separate larder fridge, washing machine located in the external utility room shared with the property owner.
- Two TV's with Freeview, DVD player, radio/CD player, Sky is available with use of guests own subscription card.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available upon request.
- Luxurious hand-crafted Scandinavian Wood-Fired Hot tub. *please note additional charges apply*
Cherrystone Barn is a bespoke oak framed barn recently refurbished in a contemporary style while retaining some of its original features and providing a state of the art boutique master bedroom. The property is set within the grounds of Cherry Cottage and is a truly idyllic, secluded location with its own; driveway a charmingly pretty, enclosed garden with a luxurious hand-crafted Scandinavian Wood-Fired Hot tub.
|Cherrystone Barn has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This Susssex cottage can be booked for a short break
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 402.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Three Dogs available on request
- please ask
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
As you can see Cherrystone Barn is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Ripe. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about Cherrystone Barn is for guidance only. sussex-cottages.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages in East Sussex and West Sussex. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.