Oak Yurt - Cottage holidays in East Hoathly, East Sussex
Here are the details for Oak Yurt ideal for a cottage holiday in East Hoathly, East Sussex. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
A spacious, light living area combined with Douglas fir rafters and lattice work make it a special space for family and friends to enjoy. An integral kitchen, bathroom, private ground floor bedroom and special upstairs sleeping area brings something very different from the usual glamping experience. The furnishings ensure you have all the comforts of home whilst enjoying a relaxing break in the heart of beautiful farmland.
Oak Yurt, Ash Yurt and Willow Yurt are based on a small working farm in a rural location near the villages of Waldron and East Hoathly in the picturesque countryside of East Sussex. The surrounding landscape is predominately farmland with peaceful country lanes leading to the nearby villages and main roads. Uckfield and Heathfield are the closest small towns with the pretty county town of Lewes within a 20 minute drive.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps five guests (maximum four adults).
- Ground floor bedroom with 6’ super king Hypnos bed.
- Mezzanine bedroom with three Hypnos single mattresses (two can be linked to make a 6’ super king mattress).
- Fully equipped ground floor bathroom with walk in shower, wc and underfloor heating.
- Please note, this is a family friendly location, the yurts are set in a peaceful and quiet location therefore we kindly ask that you respect the neighbouring yurts and keep noise to a minimum.
- Private garden area.
- Five person hot tub (please note, there is 10pm curfew for both use of the hot tub and playing of music onsite).
- The Rural Retreats standard welcome hamper is not provided at this property, however a few essentials such as breadcake, butter and juice are.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no group bookings for more than one yurt.
- Monday and Friday arrivals.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Central heating with wall heaters and electric flame effect.
- Fitted electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Dishwasher and combined washer/dryer.
- Television with Freeview and DVD/Blu-ray player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Selection of board games and books.
- Garden dining set with multifunction centre (barbecue, fire pit, ice bucket or parasol).
- Six garden chairs.
Oak Yurt offers unique family glamping with all the modern creature comforts needed including integrated kitchen, fully equipped shower room and luxury hot tub. This is the ideal countryside destination with walks on the doorstep and in easy travelling distance to Lewes and the South Coast
|Oak Yurt has the following Facilities
There is a Hot Tub at this cottage
The cottage is equiped with a Hot Tub - the perfect luxury all year round
This Susssex cottage can be booked for a short break
This Sussex cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 319.00
|This cottage Sleeps
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Some ground floor
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
As you can see Oak Yurt is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around East Hoathly. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about Oak Yurt is for guidance only. sussex-cottages.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages in East Sussex and West Sussex. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.